TACOMA, Wash. - Authorities say a propane leak was responsible for an explosion Wednesday night that injured three people in Lakewood.
The News Tribune reports West Pierce Fire and Rescue spokeswoman Jenny Weekes says it's unclear whether the three people were living in the camper where the explosion occurred.
Weekes says the camper was in the backyard of a residence.
The three suffered burns and were taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, authorities said. They were all listed in satisfactory condition Thursday morning.
Lakewood Police were investigating and had said on Twitter there was nothing suspicious about the incident.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods