BOZEMAN, Mont. - The girls' basketball coach at Lone Peak High School in Big Sky is charged with having sexual relationships with two of his players.
Cyle Keith Kokot was arrested Friday and charged Tuesday with two counts of sexual intercourse without consent. Justice of the Peace Bryan Adams set Kokot's bail at $250,000. Kokot did not enter a plea.
Court records say a girl and her parents told the Big Sky School District superintendent and Gallatin County sheriff's deputies that she began an intimate relationship with Kokot in January and that he raped her in February or March. The girl identified a second player who said she began a sexual relationship with Kokot in the summer of 2013.
Court records say Kokot, who is 22, told deputies he had been in relationships with both girls and knew they were 14 and 16.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some