SEATTLE - King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg has until the end of August to decide whether to seek the death penalty against a man accused of killing his grandparents.
Michael Chadd Boysen is charged with aggravated murder in the deaths at Renton last March, the day after the 26-year-old was released from prison. He was arrested three days later in a standoff at a Lincoln City, Ore., motel.
At a hearing Monday in King County Superior Court his trial was set for early next year.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties