SEATTLE - King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg has until the end of August to decide whether to seek the death penalty against a man accused of killing his grandparents.
Michael Chadd Boysen is charged with aggravated murder in the deaths at Renton last March, the day after the 26-year-old was released from prison. He was arrested three days later in a standoff at a Lincoln City, Ore., motel.
At a hearing Monday in King County Superior Court his trial was set for early next year.
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march