PORTLAND, Ore. - A man is accused of stealing meat worth $2,700 from three Safeway stores in Portland.
Police say 53-year-old Barry T. Sanders was caught on video hiding meat in a shopping cart at least 13 times in July and August, leaving the grocery stores without paying.
KOIN reports Sanders was arraigned Tuesday on theft charges in Multnomah County Circuit Court.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults