Portland, OR - Police believe a shooting that wounded a 5-year-old boy Tuesday night in southeast Portland is gang-related.
They don't believe the boy was the target. He was hit by bullets fired at the Laurel Place Apartments.
The boy was treated for a leg wound at a hospital and is recovering.
The police Gang Enforcement Team is looking for a suspect and asking for witnesses to come forward.
The Oregonian reports there was a fatal shooting last November at the Laurel Place Apartments. A man was found dead on a stairwell. Two people were accused of shooting him because he had been dating one man's girlfriend.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane