Portland, OR - Police believe a shooting that wounded a 5-year-old boy Tuesday night in southeast Portland is gang-related.
They don't believe the boy was the target. He was hit by bullets fired at the Laurel Place Apartments.
The boy was treated for a leg wound at a hospital and is recovering.
The police Gang Enforcement Team is looking for a suspect and asking for witnesses to come forward.
The Oregonian reports there was a fatal shooting last November at the Laurel Place Apartments. A man was found dead on a stairwell. Two people were accused of shooting him because he had been dating one man's girlfriend.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity