Portland, OR - Visitors to Chapman Square in downtown Portland are finding benches and walkways covered with bird droppings.
A tourist from Philadelphia, Joe Goodman, told KOIN it's a disgusting mess.
Parks and Recreation development manager Barrett Anderson says an unusually large number of crows are occupying the square. Anderson says if the dry weather continues the staff will pressure wash the sidewalks after the first of the year.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives