MCMINNVILLE, Ore. - Investigators say a 38-year-old Dundee woman vanished last week after withdrawing a small amount of money from an ATM, fueling her SUV and buying a Gatorade, trail mix and a non-lethal amount of sleeping pills
Capt. Jeff Kosmicki of the Newburg-Dundee police said Tuesday the disappearance of 38-year-old Jennifer Huston is still considered a missing person case, with no evidence of criminal activity or danger to the public. He says her husband, Kallen Huston, has passed a polygraph test.
The Yamhill Valley News-Register reports she left home late Thursday afternoon to run errands, and her husband reported her missing at 5 a.m. Friday.
Police say there's been no cellphone or credit card activity, and it's apparent from surveillance video at her stops that she was alone.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults