FEDERAL WAY, Wash. - Police in Federal Way, Washington, say a man has been fatally stabbed and his wife has been taken into custody.
The News Tribune reports that police were called at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. A 51-year-old man died at the scene.
Police spokeswoman Cathy Schrock says detectives are interviewing the 50-year-old woman.
Federal Way is between Seattle and Tacoma.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car