BOISE, Idaho - Police in southwest Idaho say a 32-year-old Nampa woman was arrested twice within 24 hours for driving under the influence of prescription medication.
Police in Nampa say they arrested Ilia B. Dawson on Tuesday at 4:13 p.m. after receiving a report of an erratic driver bouncing off curbs and nearly causing several accidents.
Police say that Dawson was arrested again at 2:52 p.m. on Wednesday for the same reason.
After her second arrest she was booked into the Canyon County Jail, and released on bond Wednesday evening.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image