BOISE, Idaho - Police in Boise say three male teenagers linked to graffiti causing nearly $39,000 in damage have been identified.
The Boise Police Department says in a statement on Tuesday that reports have been sent to the Ada County Juvenile Prosecutors recommending charges of felony injury to property against the three teens.
Police say two of the boys are 14 and one is 13.
Police say they have connected the teens to 33 incidents of graffiti found on small business, schools, homes, fences, signs, playground equipment and trees.
Police say they started investigating in September when officers saw an increase in graffiti that included spray paint and stickers.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line