SEATTLE, Wash. - Police say a shooting in Seattle injured a third party who was apparently uninvolved in the confrontation.
KING-TV reports that the shooting occurred in the Rainier Valley neighborhood Monday afternoon.
Seattle police say people in two cars were shooting at each other when one of the bullets went into a third car and hit the driver.
The victim, a man in his 30s, was transported to Harborview Medical Center. Police said the bullet grazed his head.
Police said the department's gang unit was investigating.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car