SEATTLE, Wash. - Police say a shooting in Seattle injured a third party who was apparently uninvolved in the confrontation.
KING-TV reports that the shooting occurred in the Rainier Valley neighborhood Monday afternoon.
Seattle police say people in two cars were shooting at each other when one of the bullets went into a third car and hit the driver.
The victim, a man in his 30s, was transported to Harborview Medical Center. Police said the bullet grazed his head.
Police said the department's gang unit was investigating.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane