NAMPA, Idaho - A southwest Idaho woman has been hospitalized after being shot and police are looking for her 45-year-old husband.
Police in Nampa say they responded to a home at about 5:30 p.m. Thursday and found that a 37-year-old woman had sustained a gunshot wound.
Emergency responders transported her to a hospital. Her condition hasn't been released.
Police say they are looking for Raudel Gonzalez. He is described as 5-foot-7, 205 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Police say he could be driving a 1989 Nissan Sentra with a white hood. The Idaho license plate is 2C DZ528.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home