IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An eastern Idaho man has been charged with aggravated battery after police said he stabbed a roommate during a dispute over a missing lawnmower.
Fifty-one-year-old Darrell K. Smith was arrested Wednesday in Idaho Falls. Police Department spokeswoman Joelyn Hansen said officers were called to Smith's apartment Wednesday afternoon after a witness called police.
Hansen says Smith and the victim were arguing because the victim left Smith's lawnmower out and it disappeared. She said the victim in the case was stabbed twice in the stomach. Police did not release the victim's name or his condition, but said he was transported to a nearby hospital.
Smith has not yet entered a plea.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity