TACOMA, Wash. - Authorities are looking for a trio of robbers they say have hit five banks in eight days this month in Pierce and south King counties.
The Tacoma News Tribune reports Tuesday that three men are in their 20's. The men wore baseball hats and sun glasses, and worked as lookouts for each other as they robbed tellers at the same time.
Police say all men have slender builds, and two are white and one is black.
The trio hit America's Credit Union in Spanaway, Heritage Bank in South Hill and Umpqua Bank in Federal Way.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land