POCATELLO, Idaho - An eastern Idaho man who police say pulled a knife on a 15-year-old boy, grabbed a baby from a woman and then reached for a gun when officers arrived was subdued by police using stun guns.
The Idaho State Journal reports that Damien McIntosh was taken into custody Wednesday at a Pocatello home and was being held in the Bannock County Jail on a charge of aggravated assault.
Pocatello Police Lt. Paul Manning says officers responded to the home after a report of a baby abduction.
Police say McIntosh handed the child back to a woman and retreated into the home when officers arrived.
Manning says McIntosh ran into the house and reached for a gun, causing police to use stun guns.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home