BOISE, Idaho - A southwest Idaho man police say hit a repossession agent with the pickup truck being repossessed and then fled from police is facing two felony charges.
Forty-six-year-old Earle Edward Vine on Tuesday was being held in the Ada County Jail on charges of aggravated battery and eluding police.
Police in Garden City say that on Monday Vine became violent and ran his pickup into a person trying to repossess it.
Police say an officer then spotted Vine driving recklessly at about 3:50 p.m., but Vine fled. Police ended the pursuit due to safety concerns.
A short time later, police received a report of a truck crashed into a light pole, and witnesses pointed police toward Vine.
The repossession agent was taken to an area hospital. The person's injuries weren't released.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River