PORTLAND, Ore. - Police say they arrested a 23-year-old man in the stabbings of three people at the Syrian Lebanese American Club in Portland.
Officers responded to a report of a fight and stabbing at the club a little before 1 a.m. Sunday, and arrived to find that two of the three people stabbed had already left for a hospital. They said witnesses identified the suspect as 23-year-old Christopher Pantoja, who was taken into custody without incident and treated for injuries sustained in the fight.
None of the stab wounds was considered to be life-threatening.
Pantoja was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on three counts of second-degree assault. He is expected to be arraigned Monday.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting