TACOMA, Wash. - Authorities say a 28-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the death of a woman who was shot while driving in Tacoma earlier this month.
The News Tribune reports that 23-year-old Morgan Deines died Nov. 11 after someone fired several gunshots into the back of her vehicle.
Tacoma police spokeswoman Loretta Cool says the suspect was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Pierce County Jail.
No motive for the shooting has been revealed.
A brief public service will be held for Deines on Wednesday where the shooting took place.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position