TACOMA, Wash. - Authorities say a 28-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the death of a woman who was shot while driving in Tacoma earlier this month.
The News Tribune reports that 23-year-old Morgan Deines died Nov. 11 after someone fired several gunshots into the back of her vehicle.
Tacoma police spokeswoman Loretta Cool says the suspect was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Pierce County Jail.
No motive for the shooting has been revealed.
A brief public service will be held for Deines on Wednesday where the shooting took place.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent