SEATTLE, Wash. - Police shot and killed a man Tuesday night in Seattle when officers say he aimed a gun at them.
The shooting about 10:30 p.m. followed a Washington State Patrol pursuit of a white pickup truck from south King County. It ended in a crash in the city.
Police say the man ran from the truck and hit behind a storage shed. An officer with a police dog found him.
Police say the man pointed a gun at officers and was shot several times. The man in his 30s was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle where he died.
A woman who was in the pickup truck was injured in the crash and taken to the hospital.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some