BUTTE, Mont. - Police in Butte say a 20-year-old motorist appears to have passed out after inhaling from a can of compressed air and crashed into three parked cars.
Police tell the Montana Standard that William Connors of Butte at about 10 p.m. Thursday lost control of a 1997 Mercury Sable heading north on Harrison Avenue and veered across the southbound lane and struck vehicles in a parking lot.
Police say they found keyboard cleaner in the vehicle.
Connors faces misdemeanor driving under the influence and careless driving charges.
Police say 20-year-old Alexander Hardcastle of Butte was a passenger. Police say he was taken into custody on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of toxic substances.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting