Cave Junction, OR - State police say that two men killed in a hit-and-run in Southern Oregon were fighting in the road when they were struck by a pickup truck.
Authorities identified the victims Wednesday as 21-year-old Jarred Quinn Houston and 41-year-old Robert Calvin, both of Cave Junction.
Troopers say Calvin was walking with a woman along U.S. Highway 199 south of Cave Junction in the dark at around midnight Tuesday, when Houston pulled over, possibly due to a mechanical problem. The two men started arguing and were fighting in the southbound lane when they were hit by a compact pickup truck that never stopped.
The vehicle was described as a light-colored -- possibly beige or tan - 1980s Toyota pickup with a matching canopy and damage to the front end.
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- Whitworth students caught in DC protest
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car