CHUBBUCK, Idaho - A 5-year-old eastern Idaho girl has died after being shot by another child in what police say appears to be an accident.
Lt. Bill Guiberson of the Chubbuck Police Department says the girl died Wednesday.
Police say emergency workers responded to a Chubbuck home at about 3 p.m. and took the girl to Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello, where she died a few hours later.
Names have not been released and police are investigating.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car