VANCOUVER, Wash. - The Clark County sheriff's office says a woman shot and killed her boyfriend Tuesday night during a domestic dispute in Vancouver.
Authorities say 44-year-old Scott Montgomery Grossman was found dead at the residence when police arrived. He'd been shot with a handgun at close range.
Authorities say the woman is cooperating with the investigation and has not been arrested.
The sheriff's office did not release further details.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'