VANCOUVER, Wash. - The Clark County sheriff's office says a woman shot and killed her boyfriend Tuesday night during a domestic dispute in Vancouver.
Authorities say 44-year-old Scott Montgomery Grossman was found dead at the residence when police arrived. He'd been shot with a handgun at close range.
Authorities say the woman is cooperating with the investigation and has not been arrested.
The sheriff's office did not release further details.
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night