OCEAN SHORES, Wash. - Police chased a stolen car across the beach and through Ocean Shores before they stopped it an arrested a 16-year-old from Olympia.
Officers originally responded to a report the car was stuck in the sand, but it was gone when they arrived. They determined the car had been stolen and later found it spinning circles on the beach.
KBKW reports it took off at a high rate of speed with police in pursuit. The car stopped on a street and two teens tried to run away. A police dog tracked down the Olympia 16-year-old and police have identified the second suspect for possible charges.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting