Hermiston, OR - Charges have been filed against two men and three boys accused of threatening people in Hermiston.
Police Chief Jason Edmiston says officers found numerous open containers of alcohol and a .22 caliber handgun in the car they were driving Saturday. Four of the five are from Umatilla and one is from Irrigon.
Two 15-year-olds and one 16-year-old were charged with minor in possession of alcohol. The minors were released to their guardians, who were all cited for failure to supervise a minor.
The adult men face more serious charges. The East Oregonian reports that one of them -- 19-year-old Edgar Gomez Garcia -- was booked into jail on charges of criminal trespass, unlawful possession of a firearm, disorderly conduct and menacing.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives