REDMOND, Wash. - Police are investigating after a man's body was pulled from a pond in the Seattle suburb of Renton.
Redmond police said in a news release that a woman called authorities Sunday morning to report something floating in a retention pond near a walking trail.
Arriving officers say they located a human body floating face down in the water.
Rescue crews retrieved the body, which a medical examiner determined to a man. He has not been identified at least partially because the body had likely been there for at least several weeks.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone