BELLINGHAM, Wash. - Police in Bellingham in northwest Washington state say a man and a woman found dead in a house likely died of an accidental drug overdose.
Bellingham police tell the Bellingham Herald that a man checking the house for an acquaintance reported finding the two bodies on Saturday.
Police say the man who found the bodies didn't know them.
Police say it's not clear how they got into the house or what they were doing there, but there's no sign of foul play.
Names haven't been released.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time