BELLINGHAM, Wash. - Police in Bellingham in northwest Washington state say a man and a woman found dead in a house likely died of an accidental drug overdose.
Bellingham police tell the Bellingham Herald that a man checking the house for an acquaintance reported finding the two bodies on Saturday.
Police say the man who found the bodies didn't know them.
Police say it's not clear how they got into the house or what they were doing there, but there's no sign of foul play.
Names haven't been released.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting