' BELLINGHAM, Wash. - Bellingham police and firefighters are asking businesses not to pull the fire alarm just because someone claiming to be from a security company calls and says it has to be activated for a repair.
The Bellingham Herald reports multiple false alarms since Sunday because of the prank.
It caused water damage at one business when sprinklers activated.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line