BEAVERTON, Ore. - A Vancouver man and his wife are accused of promoting prostitution, and the man faces additional charges for a police chase Tuesday that caused several crashes in Beaverton.
Police say they followed the couple after they dropped off a 17-year-old girl at a Beaverton hotel. When they tried to pull over the vehicle it sped off, hitting a couple of cars and crashing through fence. A semi-automatic military style rifle with ammunition was found in the vehicle.
The 21-year-old man tried to run off but a police dog found him hiding in a child's pink play house. He was booked into the Washington County jail on charges that include being a felon in possession of a firearm.
The 17-year-old girl was picked up as a victim of human trafficking.
- Bonner Ferry man admits to possession of child porn
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services