TACOMA, Wash. - Officers arrested a 40-year-old man suspected of killing two roommates at a house in Frederickson.
A Pierce County sheriff's deputy making a sex offender address check Sunday morning discovered the bodies of two men, ages 20 and 66.
The 40-year-old was in a car that was stopped Sunday afternoon in Tacoma. He was arrested. Three other people in the car were not detained.
Sheriff's spokesman Jerry Bates told The News Tribune (http://bit.ly/Vzu7Qn ) the 40-year-old is the only suspect in the homicides. Three men lived together in the home, but it's unclear if they were related.
Officers initially thought an outbuilding on the property might have been booby trapped but they later determined suspicious wiring was probably part of an old marijuana grow operation.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults