Salem, OR - Officials plan to kill a seagull that has been making a pest of itself at an office building in Salem.
The Statesman Journal reports (http://stjr.nl/1dSNE2h ) the gull repeatedly pecks at the front door window, tears at the welcome mat and lands on parked cars.
One of the owners of the First Commercial Real Estate Services building, Terri Frohnmayer, thinks the bird must be injured or have brain damage because it keeps returning after being chased away.
Dave Williams with the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Wildlife Services Department says a worker will capture and euthanize the gull.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults