EUGENE, Ore. - A Pepsi distributor reportedly will pay the University of Oregon nearly $5 million in cash or discounts over the next eight years to be the university's dominant soft drink supplier.
Documents obtained by The Register-¡Guard through a public records request show the new contract between the university and Eugene Pepsi distributor Bigfoot Beverages will give Pepsi products 80 percent of the soft drink cooler space on campus.
The Register-Guard reports the university is following a trend in seeing how much it can get for "pouring rights" on campus.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting