BOISE, Idaho - A man suffered life-threatening injuries after he was hit by a vehicle while crossing Overland Street in Boise.
KBIO-TV reports that the man was hit on Saturday just after 6 p.m.
Boise police say a driver was heading west on Overland when she hit a pedestrian who was crossing the street.
Police say the pedestrian was not in a cross walk and sustained significant injuries that appeared on scene to be life threatening.
The victim, an adult male, is being treated at a local hospital. The female driver was questioned by police and released. Officers say there is no indication the driver was impaired. The investigation is ongoing.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March