PASCO, Wash. - Police say the deaths of a man and woman Monday in Pasco were a murder-suicide.
Police and Franklin County authorities believe Aaron Newport crawled through the pet-door at the home of his ex-girlfriend Monique Williams and shot her to death in her bedroom before taking his own life.
KEPR reports the shooting probably occurred Saturday. The bodies were discovered Monday after Williams failed to show up for work as a nurse at Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland.
Franklin County Prosecutor Shawn Sant told KONA it appears Newport was upset over the recent break up and both argued before the shooting
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car