PASCO, Wash. - Police in Pasco, Washington, say a man and woman found inside a home died violent deaths.
Officers found the bodies when they were asked to conduct a welfare check Monday morning.
The Tri-City Herald says the Franklin County coroner's office has identified the dead as Monique Williams and Aaron Newport.
Police Capt. Jim Raymond says investigators believe one or both of them lived at the home. The bodies were found in a bedroom.
KNDU reports that officers say no one in the neighborhood is in danger.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'