Creswell, OR - Oregon State Police say a man rammed a Creswell school bus to force it to stop on Interstate 5 in Lane County then took off his pants and tried to board.
There were no children on the bus at the time Tuesday afternoon and the driver kept the door closed.
As troopers and deputies arrived the man got back in his car and tried to drive away. It had two flat tires and crashed into a pond.
Troopers arrested the 38-year-old Bothell, Wash., man and jailed him on a list of charges that include drunken driving, hit-and-run and being felon in possession of a firearm.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time