Creswell, OR - Oregon State Police say a man rammed a Creswell school bus to force it to stop on Interstate 5 in Lane County then took off his pants and tried to board.
There were no children on the bus at the time Tuesday afternoon and the driver kept the door closed.
As troopers and deputies arrived the man got back in his car and tried to drive away. It had two flat tires and crashed into a pond.
Troopers arrested the 38-year-old Bothell, Wash., man and jailed him on a list of charges that include drunken driving, hit-and-run and being felon in possession of a firearm.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults