EVERETT, Wash. - Detectives with the Snohomish County sheriff's office were able to cross another name off the list of missing from the Oso landslide and it's now down to 10 people.
The death toll from the March 22 slide remains at 35 Wednesday, with the Snohomish County medical examiner's office still trying to identify four of those people.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults