BILLINGS, Mont. - An Oregon woman was killed and an Ohio man was injured in a one-vehicle crash in extreme northeastern Montana.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the 24-year-old woman from Springfield, Oregon, was northbound on Mann Road west of the town of Reserve at about 8:30 p.m. Friday when the car went off the road and into the ditch. The woman and a 22-year-old man were ejected from the vehicle.
The Billings Gazette reports the woman died at the scene. Her name hasn't been released.
The man was taken to the hospital in Sheridan.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some