BOISE, Idaho - Police in southwestern Idaho say they have arrested a 23-year-old Oregon woman wanted in connection with the stabbing death of an Idaho man.
Police in Weiser tell KTVB-TV that Ketra Savannah Siuce-Hale was taken into custody Saturday about 5 p.m. at a home in Weiser officers had entered to arrest another individual on a drug violation.
Authorities say Siuce-Hale, of Ontario, is a suspect in the death of 26-year-old Mark Samuel Rogers.
Authorities say Rogers and Siuce-Hale were living together and had an argument last week and that Rogers was stabbed while in a road north of Ontario. He was pronounced dead not long after at Saint Alphonsus Medical Center in Ontario.
Siuce-Hale was being held in the Washington County jail in Idaho on $100,000 bond.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up