Medford, OR - Police arrested two sisters accused of packaging and selling methamphetamine at a house across the street from a Medford elementary school.
Medford police say 31-year-old Haley Miller and 30-year-old Kayci Miller were arrested late last week following a monthlong investigation.
Police seized a half-pound of methamphetamine, a pound of marijuana, packaging materials and scales from the house.
The Mail Tribune newspaper reports both women were arraigned on drug charges and released on their own recognizance.
The Department of Human Services took custody of three children living at the home.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line