ONTARIO, Ore. - Authorities in Eastern Oregon are looking for the son of an Ontario man stabbed to death Monday night.
The Argus Observer reports that police identified the victim as 39-year-old Gregory Escobedo Sr. The police said they found him when they got a report of an assault outside an apartment complex.
Police say a warrant has been issued for 21-year-old Gregory Escobedo Jr. Police say he is armed and shouldn't be approached.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line