OLYMPIA, Wash. - An 18-year-old Olympia man who was standing up through the sun roof of a SUV was killed when it crashed in a gravel pit in Capitol State Forest.
The Washington State Patrol says Alistair G. Martz was killed Monday night as the car rolled over.
There were three other young men in the SUV who were not injured.
Trooper Guy Gill said on Twitter the 23-year-old driver was arrested for investigation of vehicular homicide and booked into the Thurston County Jail.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting