OLYMPIA, Wash. - An Olympia man plans to develop a video game using gay bunnies to encourage children to have a conversation with their parents about same sex love.
Hans Oksendahl calls his game "Twitterpated."
The player controls Cupid who flings arrows at bunnies. If opposite-gender bunnies are shot with an arrow, a new bunny appears. If same-sex bunnies are hit, a rainbow appears.
The Olympian reports Oksendahl has launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise $4,500 for game development.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance