OLYMPIA, Wash. - An Olympia man plans to develop a video game using gay bunnies to encourage children to have a conversation with their parents about same sex love.
Hans Oksendahl calls his game "Twitterpated."
The player controls Cupid who flings arrows at bunnies. If opposite-gender bunnies are shot with an arrow, a new bunny appears. If same-sex bunnies are hit, a rainbow appears.
The Olympian reports Oksendahl has launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise $4,500 for game development.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home