TACOMA, Wash. - A 47-year-old Olympia man faces a minimum of 15 years in prison after his conviction Tuesday in federal court in Tacoma for possessing and producing child pornography.
The U.S. attorney's office says Michael T. Laursen was investigated by the Washington State Patrol's Missing and Exploited Children's Task Force and federal agencies.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home