Helena, MT - State and Flathead County officials are asking for help in solving the February disappearance of a Kalispell woman whose vehicle was found abandoned near Poplar in February.
Nicole Waller left Fairview on Feb. 14 to return home to her three children in Kalispell and hasn't been seen since. Her maroon Ford Expedition was found on the side of U.S. Highway 2.
Officials with the state Division of Criminal Investigation say a number of factors point to foul play. Agent Mark Hilyard says an observation that might not seem important can break a case open.
Anyone with information is asked to call DCI at (406) 791-2709 or the Flathead County sheriff's office at (406) 758-5600.
Waller is described as 5 feet tall and about 165 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th