Billings, MT - Officials in Musselshell County have released the name of a 66-year-old woman who died after being dragged by a car that was rolling downhill.
Sheriff Woody Weitzel tells that Sara Kusch died Monday afternoon.
Weitzel says the woman was on private property southwest of Roundup doing some gardening when he parked car started rolling. Weitzel says investigators aren't sure if she was trying to get into the car or stop it, but she was caught underneath and dragged about 100 feet.
Weitzel believes the accident happened between noon and when deputies were called at about 3:30 p.m. Monday. Kusch was alive when deputies arrived, but she died at the scene.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up