NAMPA, Idaho - Canyon County officials have released the name of a 37-year-old Nampa man who died after being struck by a van while he crossed the street.
Coroner Vicki Degeus-Morris says Ryan John Chadez died after being struck just before 8 p.m. Sunday.
Nampa Police Sgt. Matt Pavelek says the intersection has a marked crosswalk, but investigators haven't determined if Chadez was in the crosswalk when he was hit.
The crash remains under investigation. No charges have been filed.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'