CLACKAMAS, Ore. - Dozens of mothers nursed their babies Sunday at the Ram Restaurant in Clackamas Town Center to protest the restaurant's treatment of a nursing mother a week earlier.
Erin Klein says a manager asked her to cover up her breast. The restaurant said other customers had complained.
But Oregon law permits breastfeeding in public, as the restaurant learned when a social media campaign brought the "nurse-in" to the Ram.
This time, the restaurant welcomed the nursing mothers.
The marketing manager, Mark Schermerhorn, told KOIN it was an opportunity to train the staff.
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured