SEATLLE - For the first time in more than 120 years, Seattle has hit 60 degrees for six consecutive days in November.
The National Weather Service said the city hit 60 degrees at 1 a.m. Tuesday.
Meteorologist Dustin Guy tells The Seattle Times that if the temperature reaches 67 degrees as predicted Tuesday, it would be the first time in 60 years that such a warm temp has been recorded in the city so late in the year.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley