TACOMA, Wash. - The Pierce County sheriff's office suspects an 18-year-old Puyallup man beat another man to death with frying pans, but investigators are still looking for a body.
The suspect, Michael Breer, was in court Wednesday and ordered held, pending charges and an arraignment Friday in Tacoma.
KOMO reports deputies learned about the case from a friend of Breer's who said he was asked to help dispose of the body last week and saw blood splatters and a leg sticking out of blanket.
Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says both the suspect and victim were suspected of stealing metal.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home