TACOMA, Wash. - The Pierce County sheriff's office suspects an 18-year-old Puyallup man beat another man to death with frying pans, but investigators are still looking for a body.
The suspect, Michael Breer, was in court Wednesday and ordered held, pending charges and an arraignment Friday in Tacoma.
KOMO reports deputies learned about the case from a friend of Breer's who said he was asked to help dispose of the body last week and saw blood splatters and a leg sticking out of blanket.
Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says both the suspect and victim were suspected of stealing metal.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time